So many people inspire us, our music and our videos. When we began as The Piano Guys, we drew our inspiration from sources we’ve known all our lives – family, God, nature, classical composers and others we’ve looked up to. We could never have imagined all the stories we’ve received from people who have listened to our music and watched our videos since we began – stories that have made us laugh and that have made us cry; stories that have motivated us to reach even higher; stories that have kept us going when we’ve wondered how we can. These people and their stories are the reason we are The Piano Guys and the reason we never want to stop making music videos. If you are one of these people, thank you from all of us for being our inspiration.
- We believe the purpose of life is to be happy.
- We believe the best way to be happy is to follow the teachings of Jesus Christ and to love others more than yourself.
- We believe family is most important.
- We believe we are all children of a God who loves us dearly.
- We believe that good music can be a source of joy, inspiration, and fulfillment.
- We believe as Bobby McFerrin once said, listening to only one kind of music is like insisting on living in only one room of your home your entire life.
- We believe in as much laughter in life as possible.
- We are members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.